It was QUITE a year, ladies and gentlemen, and I'm so happy to have lived it. Bring it on, 2016 --- I'm ready!
Best Memories of 2015
- I was in a production of "Guys and Dolls" and really pushed myself as a performer.
- Christopher and I had dinner for the last time that January 13th would be our anniversary! <3
- "The Dress" happened. Please please please tell me you all remember The Dress! It's embarrassing how much that blew my mind.
- My friend Jasmin took these stunning photos for a project she was working on. (Photo credit Jasmin Hunter Photography)
- John Oliver made this video because my state did something awful. #worthit?
- My friends Megan and Donny got engaged. I, of course, screamed with joy when I heard the news and promptly showed up where they were so I could jump up and down and screech and hug them! <3 <3 <3
- I went on a day trip with some of my bridesmaids and got to swing on a giant swing in what would later this year be Chris and my wedding venue!
- LOVE LOVE LOVE is all around! My friends Katie & Webster got married and so did my friends Randy & Mike!!! I am so joyful, you guys!!! <3 I guess 2015 was the year for weddings! ;)
- We took engagement photos! AND THEY WERE AMAZING, OH MY GOSH.
- #LoveWins. Couldn't be happier. I was definitely grateful to live in America that day.
- J's big sister Daphne graduated from high school and invited us to attend! J was definitely a proud sister. :)
- I had my bridal shower!
- Performed in South Pacific and had an absolute blast!
- Bachelorette Party!!! (What more can I say?!)
- Lots of wedding planning, lots of prepping, and lots of fun with my ladies and my family!
- J started 6th grade! Eek!
|Photo Credit Laura Marie Duncan Photography|
- Christopher and I got MARRIED and went on the most fun road trip honeymoon EVER!!!
- My friends Becky and Robin got engaged AND Becky, who was one of the amazing women in my wedding, asked me to be her Maid of Honor - by singing me my very own song, no doubt!!! So excited for their wedding in 2016!
- Went on lots of day trips - corn maze, adventure parks, and more! Fun family time as an "official" family of 3! :)
- My friends Domi and Amber got engaged! Seriously, 2015 was a year full of love!!! <3
- Performed in a wicked fun Christmas show! As Rudolph, no doubt! :-P
- And the best possible end to the year? My amazing, beautiful, perfect nephew Aiden was born! I am in love!
God is so good, you guys. I am so grateful for my life. Very excited to see what adventures and joys 2016 will bring!
Here's to making it an awesome one! <3